Melody Forever!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Lx invited us to her Xmas party at Jubilee and there were Soooo many ppl (mostly her relatives and some staff from their buffet company).

Of course there was a fabulous spread of food to feed us (the hungry monsters). lolx.. I even got to witness the process of how chef (Uncle Ka ho) roast a pig. =( POor friend... It's a long process and poor Uncle Ka ho was sweating away but the end result...... A very delicious and succulent roasted pork with skin so crunchy that u can hear it crunching while u chew it inside ur mouth. I ate 1 cos Lx's mum kept asking me to try. It was very good actually. Thank u Lx for wrapping it up with vegetables and some kimchi for me so i couldn't taste the porky smell. =)

Were very busy BBQing and poor uncle kai seng had to join in to help us as most of our food were Chao Ta (burnt) initially and nobody wants our "chao ta" food. hahaha...

Played Nintendo Wii with one of her cousin. We played tennis and i beat him. hahaha.. We played bowling and boxing too and we were sweating away by the 4th game. Wonder if that can help to lose weight or not.. It's real fun and if at the same time can "Jian Fei", i dun mind buying one. hahaha... We decided to play tennis again cos we were trying to figure how to to score and he found out a way to serve super fast and i lost the game to him and even got reprimanded by Kai Yuen cos i caused her to downgrade a level. But anyway, i won it back again at the next match. hahaha.. cos that guy taught me how to serve quickly. So kind of him =) hahaha..

There was a gift exchange which caused a quite a choas as everyone started moving around the house passing presents. Sihui, buddy and i gave them an Epson printer(thank u buddy for carrying it there) and 2 boxes of Royce chocolates.
I gave buddy a pinky hp pouch, a box of Royce Champagne chocs for sihui, but she forgot to bring it home =(, 2 books for Lx's mum, a purple pen with case for LX and a box of Royce Champange Chocolates for LX's family.
Hope they'll like the presents i bought. =)

I received quite alot of gifts too!
Aunty Mei gave me a bottle of perfume and a small pouch.
Kai Yuen gave me a Jap fabric case and lip brushes.
Buddy gave me a very nice jewellery hanger stand from Precious thots, a heart shaped necklace and a black mini toon membership card. =)
Lx gave me a pinkish heart shaped necklace from Chomel. ;)

On top of all these, i also received presents from my current company for 1 week.
My big boss gave me a handwritten card with some candies and a fruit cake.
My boss gave me a shower gel and pink bath scrub (thank u minqi for changing the pink scrub with me) from Bodyshop
Annie gave me a Melody key case and a Hello Kitty pouch (am i so easily seen thru by others?? Wonder how she knows what i like in such a short period of time)
2 of my colleagues gave chocolates.
Minqi bought me a pinky hp pouch and a Xmas "welfare pack". heehee.. =)

I love my presents!! Except the perfume. Not really my type of smell. Dunno what to do with it now. haiz... But anyway, it's the thoughts that counts.

I've had a very Merry Christmas. Sad that it's over cos it's back to work time,
Photobucket

How i wish it can be Christmas everyday....
Photobucket


happy mel mel @ 12:40 AM


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Moi

I am happy, cheerful gal by the name of MeLoDy.
Created by God on 5th December 1983 (with the help from my papa & mama of course! heehee..)
I love to sing, lame, play, cry, eat, read, chat, etc.... but my FAV is still to ZZzzzZzz =p

My WiShLisT

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Stay Happy forever

*Have maNy Many PinKish thiNgs

*Have mY oWn PinKish hOuse or better still a Pinkish Cottage =)

*Visit a Strawberry farm

*Travel around the world

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tagboard




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
FrieNds

Shirley
Caroline
Alson
Minqi
Branda
Gao Sheng
LeAnn
Xia Xue

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
previous post

  • merry xmas 07
  • mY jOb
  • The Chipmunks song
  • Memories..
  • Dinner with Jae Woo
  • i'm baCk!!
  • 6th Dec 07
  • my birthday
  • Your Life Symbol CardsFor birth date: December 5, ...
  • Bad day


  • archives

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    credits

    1 2 3 4 5
    Music

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket music code here